We have an exciting new vacancy for an Ultrasound Applications Specialist to join our team to cover the Oxfordshire Region.
To provide clinical applications support to new and existing Canon Medical Systems customers and to promote the full range of Ultrasound and other associated equipment nationally.
Support regional sales and clinical support activities ensuring modality financial targets are met
- Supporting presentations and demonstrations of Canon’s full modality and associated equipment range
- Attendance at exhibitions and lectures in the UK and abroad when necessary, to collect information on competitors’ development and new techniques as approved by Modality Manager
- To assist with the preparation of EC Tenders and NHSSC and other framework responses related to individual prospects as directed by Modality Manager.
Delivery of company values and maintenance of key relationships (internal and external)
- To maintain contact with the modality teams and regional sales teams on a day-to-day basis.
Deliver modality training for Sales and Specialist teams
- Training of UK sales team on new products and techniques and, when necessary, advising of Service Engineers in product functionality and image appreciation.
Applications training for new systems and installed base
- Responsibility for planning and delivery of initial applications training on site, pre and post installation of system
- Development and maintenance of teaching aids and training tools to promote educational aspects of imaging.
Clinical and product improvement/complaint management
- Liaison with UK ‘luminaries’ to support research activities and to glean and impart useful marketing information.
- Direct liaison with the Service Department on system-related issues.
Maintain close relationship with CMSE modality BU team
- Liaison with the Business Unit in CMSE, as well as attendance at product and applications meetings, to bring back information on new products, developments and to feedback marketing information requested by, or useful to, CMSE and the UK
Follow and complete relevant processes
- Completion of reports utilising Compass, in accordance to agreed management policies
- To maintain records of all the above activities and sales information, and other procedures described by management under ISO9001/ISO12001 processes.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Qualified Radiographer – degree or DCR
- Postgraduate, or equivalent, qualification in medical ultrasound
- 3 years modality specific experience with time spent on modern technology at Senior Radiographer level
- Exceptional communicator with demonstrable presentation skills
- You must enjoy challenging work and have the ability to adjust to different working circumstances
- This is a national role and requires considerable travel during the working week
- Computer literate
- Must hold current HCPC registration
- Must hold a valid EU passport and driving licence holder
- An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required for this role.