Role: To be project liaison for Marketing with all departments, ensuring consistent and quality deployment of the Salesforce application. Ensure business planning alignment and market execution via Salesforce, to drive growth and retention of all client bases.
- To project manage all parts of the Salesforce execution project, including all future customer lifecycle campaigns; from prioritisation through to deployment, reporting and optimisation (this includes Driving Crawl Phase 1B project to relaunch Salesforce)
- Oversee and manage all technical changes, working with all stakeholders including Canon Medical Europe and Appirio
- You will be responsible for increasing engagement of Salesforce, developing higher participation and program awareness
- Develop training materials and modules. Deliver Training both face to face and via Webex to manage sustained improvements
- Develop and maintain customer communication through Chatter
- Responsible for tracking project expenditure
- Identify data needs for Salesforce integration, including CRM triggers and all data sources needed to monitor ROI
- Drive communication to stakeholders and Canon Medical UK
- Support Business Units with reinforcement phases
- Meet project milestones and deliver all agreed outputs
- Provide guidance to the teams and stakeholders based on their requirements and functionality of the system.
- Translate analytics into insights and leverage data to optimise the programme in order to support decision making
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Salesforce experience – heading up Salesforce in a corporate environment
- Understanding of Compass
- Commercial awareness
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to create reports and dashboards
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good standard of general education with written and spoken English.
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Email systems
- Valid EU Passport and EU Driving Licence
To apply, please submit your CV to HR.UK@eu.medical.canon