- Field Service Engineer, Northern Ireland
- Modality: CT/XR
- Location: Northern Ireland (must be willing to travel and spend some time on the UK mainland supporting our field teams when required.)
- Reporting to: Service Team Lead – NI
The primary responsibility of the Field Service Engineer will be to provide onsite and telephone support to Canon Medical Systems Ltd customers in order to meet customer expectations in line with the ISO Quality Management System.
- Able to work reasonably independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Handle day to day problems that occur with the product trained for, effecting timely repair and performing planned maintenance when required.
- Maintain all your Field Service manuals and bulletins ensuring they are available for use at all times.
- Maintain your Car Stock quantities and keep track of usage, replenishment and Down Machine orders.
- Ensure you call on expert support when necessary, following the escalation process when issues cannot be resolved within prescribed timescales.
- Keep in regular contact with Service Support Centre and your colleagues.
- Ensure the expectations of customers and business partners are fulfilled with regard to quality of service.
- Provide onsite operator training according to the operator guide and hand-over products paying particular attention to safety and machine care.
- Promote the sale of Service Agreements at all chargeable accounts.
- Take responsibility for Call Requests that do not clear off your Despatch Screen and seeking assistance if required.
- Constantly strive to improve your administration, communication, and technical skills, taking responsibility for up-dating your own knowledge and training requests.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the mandatory health and safety elements of your job, and that you comply with these procedures fully.
- Good general standard of education, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Engineering qualification HNC level or ONC with equivalent experience.
- A valid driving licence.
- Valid EU Passport.
- Travel is a requirement for this role which may involve overnight stays.
- This role may involve some lifting and pushing (Manual Handling)
Please contact our HR team for all enquiries: email@example.com