We have 2 exciting new vacancies for L1 UL Field Service Engineer (South East) & L2 CT Field Service Engineer (South West)
The Field Service Engineer will provide onsite and telephone support to Canon Medical Systems Ltd customers in order to meet customer expectations in line with the ISO Quality Management System.
Regional Team Leader
- Able to work reasonably independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Handle normal problems that occur with the product trained for.
- Handle periodical maintenance and planning and keep records up-to-date.
- Support, maintain, repair and install individual products at your own responsibility and report back when required.
- Maintain and update all your Field Service manuals and bulletins and ensure they are available for use at all times.
- Maintain your Car Stock quantities and keep track of usage, replenishment and Down Machine orders.
- Ensure you call on expert support when necessary.
- Keep in regular contact with Service Support Centre at least 2 times per day.
- Accept responsibility for your customer’s internal contacts by maintaining the appropriate communication.
- Ensure the expectations of customers and business partners are fulfilled with regard to quality of service.
- Provide onsite operator training according to the operator guide and hand-over products paying particular attention to safety and machine care.
- Ensure that problem accounts and problem machines are followed up, and escalated as necessary.
- Promote the sale of Service Agreements at all chargeable accounts.
- Take responsibility of Call Requests that do not clear off your Despatch Screen and seek help if you cannot clear them down.
- Constantly improve administration, communication, and technical skills and take responsibility for up-dating your own knowledge.
- Ensure that you are familiar with the mandatory health and safety elements of your job, and that you comply with these procedures fully.
- Ensure that the escalation process is followed, where issues cannot be resolved within the prescribed timescales.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- ONC/HNC level engineering qualification or equivalent experience.
- Good general standard of education, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Valid EU Passport
- Valid EU Driving Licence
To apply, please send your CV to HR.UK@eu.medical.canon