We have an exciting new vacancy for an Installation Engineer.
The Installation Engineer will provide onsite installation and engineering support to Canon Medical Systems Ltd. customers in order to meet customer expectations in line with the ISO Quality Management Systems.
The role will be field based supporting the Projects, site planning and installation team as well as local engineers on all BE projects within the UK. The installation engineer will also carry out day to day installation duties to support the current business needs. This will include Pre-site delivery checks for room readiness and attend and assist in deliveries of BE equipment. There will be extensive travel and staying away from home to support the business needs.
- To act as the Installation champion of Canon Medical Systems Limited in discussions with our customer(s) and acting as the voice of the customer in relaying information back to CMSUK via the Technical Lead, Installations.
- To complete all installation tasks in accordance with the requirements set out in the relevant CMSUK Installation Manual and as per the installation task list issued by the Technical Lead, Installations for each installation/task.
- To complete the relevant tasks to or in advance of the installation daily task schedule.
- To carry out X-Ray tube replacements as and when required and to strictly adhere to the training provided and on site replacement manuals.
- To liaise with the Technical Lead, Installations to escalate any problems that may exist on site to avoid delays.
- To work as an ambassador for Canon at all times and to conduct itself in a polite, professional and approachable manor.
- To liaise with the Technical Lead, Installations on all matters around the administration of tasks.
- To be responsible for health and safety on the installation/customer site in accordance with policies and procedures as set out in the Standing Operating Procedures on Site Installation SOP-7-10s Schedule 5.
- Good general standard of education, with excellent written and spoken English
- Electronics qualification (City & Guilds) or equivalent experience
- 17th Edition trained (City & Guilds)
- Computer literate
- A valid driving licence
- Valid EU/UK Passport
- Successful Disclosure and Barring checks (formally known as CRB checks) at basic level
- Travel is a requirement for this role which will involve overnight stays
- This role may involve some lifting and pushing (Manual Handling)