We have exciting new vacancies for Level 1 CT Engineers throughout the UK.
Field based, this is a customer facing role that services, installs, maintains and modifies Canon Medical Systems equipment within the regional area, occasionally providing support to other regions throughout the United Kingdom and across Europe.
As part of the field engineering team, this role provides both onsite and telephone support to Canon Medical Systems customers.
Working individually and as part of a team this role is key in ensuring customers’ needs are met and equipment has the maximum possible uptime in line with business performance indicators and ISO quality management systems.
- To perform planned preventative maintenance on equipment.
- For UL engineers only: To plan and book your own maintenance visits with customers.
- To carry out adjustments and log retrieval on systems.
- To attend pre-diagnosed level 1 breakdowns and parts replacements.
- To carry out proven level 1 FMI’s within the required deadlines.
- To carry out proven level 1 software updates within the required deadlines.
- To provide onsite assistance (second pair of hands) as required.
- Any other level 1 tasks as defined by the service management team.
Requirements for all engineers:
- Use of OSC (oracle service cloud)
- Use of FIX’s/ COMPASS
- Parts handling
- Able to demonstrate strong customer facing skills.
- To work within and to the guidelines set out in the working expectations document.
- To follow the escalation process as per SOP-7-17-(GB)
- To follow all relevant safety procedures and to ensure health and safety training is up to date at all times.
– Good general standard of education, with excellent written and spoken English.
– Engineering qualification (ONC level is desirable) or equivalent experience.
– A valid driving licence.
– Valid EU/UK Passport
– Successful Disclosure and Barring checks (formally known as CRB checks) at basic level.