We have an exciting new vacancy coming up for 2x Logistics Coordinators based in the Head Office in Crawley.
The Logistics Co-ordinator plays a vital role in the Service Department in ensuring that day to day logistic responsibilities run smoothly and effectively in supporting both internal and external customers. Working in a busy office and warehouse environment, your key relationships are with the Headquarter Regional Co-ordinators and Field Engineers to assist in delivering total service without compromise for Canon medical Systems and its customers.
- Process purchase orders for spare parts, consumables and replacement probes via Canon’s ERP system as required.
- Ensure that commercial sales orders are processed as quickly as possible, including ordering non-Canon parts from outside suppliers for these orders.
- To input receipts and movements of stock promptly and to keep stock records up to date for company and statutory requirements.
- To update Salesforce, Sharepoint and Excel with information and documentation related to commercial orders. To inform Service of commissioning dates for ultrasound systems for warranty purposes.
- Ensure that all parts are delivered efficiently, safely, without damage and on time.
- Manage the timely collection of spare parts, probes, tubes and other items from customer sites. Liaison with customers where necessary on items still awaiting collection.
· Communication with Technical Managers to ensure local stock is accurate and up to date, disposing of or returning to CMSE non used items.
· Dispose of electronic waste in accordance with the appropriate regulations and obtaining the related Certificates of Destruction.
- Assist and liaise with Coordinators and engineers on parts queries and inventory stock items when required, ensuring field inventories are accurate and kept to a minimum at all times.
- Action, acknowledge and respond to all items relating to logistics from both internal and external customers.
- To manage returns of loaned, unwanted or faulty items to CMSE.
· Assist in maintaining stores and goods inwards areas to ensure they are kept in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Good general standard of literacy and numeracy, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Physically fit and able as some heavy lifting is required.
- Computer literate (minimum Excel and Word at intermediate level).
- Previous logistic experience desirable but not essential.
- Must demonstrate high organisational skills and be task focused.
- Good geographical knowledge of the United Kingdom.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 21st December – for further details, a job description and an application form, please contact the HR Department at email@example.com