Advanced Productivity with Vantage Fortian 1.5T
Your work is our inspiration. We listen carefully to your needs and strive to provide innovative and highly effective solutions. Now, more than ever, radiologists and radiographers face continually increasing case-loads and the effects of cost pressure on the healthcare system. Our solution is the Vantage Fortian 1.5T MRI – specially developed to answer the emerging needs of MRI specialists. With new workflow solutions focused on saving time, experience advanced MRI productivity that integrates seamlessly into your facility.
Experience Advance Productivity in the Vantage Fortian Launch Presentation
In this launch presentation, Canon Medical introduces our latest MRI system, Vantage Fortian. With advanced productivity, Vantage Fortian delivers new ideas to the MRI workspace, helping you maximize procedural performance and efficiency.
Enhance 1.5T MRI workflow
- Remote monitoring and seamless patient handling with mobile tablet
- Efficiently plan with ForeSee View and benefit from automatic planning of routine sequences with Auto Scan Assist
- Easy to clean gloss coating aids sterilisation and disinfection
Accelerate 1.5T MRI scans and harmonise trade-offs
- Advanced intelligent Clear-IQ Engine (AiCE) helps you to see through the noise to deliver clear, sharp and distinct images
- Compressed SPEEDER for 2D and 3D, Fast 3D and parallel imaging scan technologies reduce scan time
- Consistent and robust imaging with PURERF
- Advanced post processing with Vitrea/Olea
Immersive patient experience and comfort
- MR Theatre helps relax patients with a virtual immersive experience
- Pianissimo technology delivers whisper quiet scanning
- Short magnet and 71cm open bore offers a comfortable MRI scanning environment
Advanced 1.5T MRI productivity, safety and efficiency
With advanced 1.5T MRI productivity Vantage Fortian keeps your exams moving. Combining industry leading patient friendly features, low energy consumption, a small footprint and outstanding Canon service offerings, Vantage Fortian takes care of business.
Small footprint and low energy consumption minimises operational costs
Minimise investment in valuable floor space with a 25 m2 footprint that excels in the 1.5T wide bore market.**
ECO Mode reduces power consumption to minimise system operating costs. ECO Mode can be automatically activated simply by lowering the couch once the procedure is complete.
** The 5 Gauss line is not confined within a 25m2 Scan Room. Controlled access area should be taken into account by the facility when preparing for installation. The above specifications may not meet the local requirements. Please consult with your architectural and/or electric consultant for coding requirements. Some power equipment may be required to be placed in a dedicated electrical room. The minimum footprint may not be applied to some cases depending on each site.