- To achieve agreed sales targets within the designated area.
- To maintain contact with the Regional Ultrasound Manager and the Sales Support team on a day-to-day basis.
- To identify current and future prospects via Salesforce.
- To maintain records of prospects and sales information via Salesforce and keep Applications colleague up to date.
- To provide a regular feedback of marketing information to the Regional Ultrasound Manager.
- Attendance at exhibitions and meetings in the UK, and outside the UK, as and when necessary.
- To assist and advise in the preparation of EC Tenders – NHSSC requests related to individual prospects.
- To manage customer visits and demonstrations in designated sales area.
- Any other task(s) as may from time to time be required by the business.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Educated to degree level with good written and spoken English.
- A two year track record of delivering results within a similar role.
- A valid UK driving license and passport are essential.
- A valid UK Driving Licence and Passport are essential.
- A standard Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure is required for this position.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR.UK@eu.medical.canon