This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing team, to promote and sell Canon Medical Systems’ range of Ultrasound equipment to the York and Humber Region, and to provide support to existing customers.
To achieve agreed sales targets within the designated area.
- To maintain contact with the Regional Ultrasound Manager and the Sales Support team on a day-to-day basis.
- To identify current and future prospects via Salesforce.
- To maintain records of prospects and sales information via Salesforce and keep Applications colleagues up to date.
- To provide a regular feedback of marketing information to the Regional Ultrasound Manager.
- Attendance at exhibitions and meetings in the UK, and outside the UK, as and when necessary.
- To assist and advise in the preparation and submission of EU Tenders. To prepare and complete responses to NHSSC and other requests related to individual prospects.
- To manage customer visits and demonstrations in designated sales area.
- Any other task(s) as may from time to time be required by the business.
REPORTS TO: Regional Sales Manager
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Educated to degree level with good written and spoken English.
- Two years’ track record of delivering results within a similar role.
- Computer literacy is essential.
- A valid UK driving licence and passport are essential.
- An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this position.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 21st June 2019 – for further details and a job description, please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org