We have an exciting new vacancy for a Sales Support Coordinator based at our Stirling office.
This is an office based customer service role, providing a professional administrative support function to Sales and Modality teams to support the provision of a superior customer experience.
- Provide a comprehensive sales support function, both pre- and post-sale.
- Be the voice of the customer when assisting them with their queries.
- Provide support for creating quotations and other sales documentation, on behalf of the sales and modality teams.
- Support the co-ordination and administration of customer site visits and/or equipment demonstrations, liaising between the sales, modality teams and the customer.
- Support the co-ordination and administration of travel arrangements for the sales and modality teams.
- Provide support in the arrangement of customer facing conferences, meetings, exhibitions, study days and large conferences.
- Organise internal meetings of the sales and/or modality teams.
- To provide any reasonable support assistance to the sales and modality teams to meet customer demands and any other task which is a reasonable requirement of the role.
- Good standard of general education with good written and spoken English.
- Appropriate administrative background and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interactive skills.
- Valid EU Passport and Driving Licence