SETTING THE STANDARDS IN COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
Here at Canon Medical Systems, we are proud to be the market leaders in Computed Tomography. We’ve been innovating and developing cutting edge products in CT for over 40 years, and have more than 40,000 CT scanners installed globally. In the UK, over 70 of these systems are our internationally renowned 320 detector row, 640 slice Aquilion ONE Series.
All of our CT systems deliver exceptional image quality at low dose for all patients and our industry leading iterative reconstruction package (AIDR3D Enhanced) as standard.
In our recent Customer Satisfaction Survey (2018) 96% of our UK customers rated our customer service and CT products as good or excellent. Our combination of bespoke solutions, and best in class customer service, means we are dedicated to meeting the diverse requirements and individuals needs of UK Imaging Providers.
AI in Medical Imaging
AiCE is the next generation of CT reconstruction technology. The world’s first Deep Learning Reconstruction method, AiCE quickly produces stunning CT images that are exceptionally detailed and with the low-noise properties you might expect of a future advanced MBIR (Model-based Iterative Reconstruction) algorithm.
CLick HERE to learn more about AiCE
“ I have used 3 generations of wide-area detector CT from Toshiba/Canon since 2009. The first Aquilion ONE was revolutionary, particularly for cardiac imaging allowing single heart beat acquisition in all patients, regardless of heart rate or rhythm. Over the past 10 years I have seen huge changes in every component of the software and hardware extending the benefits of the technology to all body parts including Neuro, body and MSK imaging. Our latest Aquilion ONE GENESIS is the culmination of 10 years of development and provides us with image quality and radiation doses for all applications that were unthinkable 10 years ago”
Dr Russell Bull – Consultant Radiologist – Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- From 16-640 slices a system for every clinical need
- Unique Aquilion ONE capabilities in cardiac, neuro and paediatric imaging
- World leading Vitrea Enterprise clinical reporting solution
- Canon Medical’s ongoing commitment to being the lowest dose CT provider
- At the forefront of clinical innovations in CT
- All systems designed to meet today’s heavy demand in CT imaging
- Proven market leading reliability
- Engineering support and maintenance visits planned to cover weekends
- Specialist applications experts freely available to optimise equipment use